Klingit is a fast-growing creative tech scale-up that offers a modern, scalable and easy way for companies to get good design and web development done. With our innovative model, Klingit has grown rapidly and today we serve more than 100 clients with a team of over 50 talented people worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing international scale-up that challenges the traditional design agency model and creates a global home for ambitious creatives where creativity has no limitations?
We have seen an increase in demand from our clients to get support with copywriting and are now looking for freelance copywriters that can help our clients' messages come across. You will work on everything from ads and websites to creative concepts, messaging platforms, sales material, email marketing and more. We have exciting clients in many industries, from fashion and financial services to retail and tech start-ups so the work will vary to the point where you’ll never have a boring day. You will be part of our tight-knit team of Project Managers and Designers and involved in several client projects at the same time. You also have the possibility to shape our copy offering as well as develop the voice for our own Klingit brand. The role will offer an opportunity for a steep learning curve, development and being part of building something new.
What you'll do
Ideal for an ambitious individual, this position involves:
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (a mix of both concepts and ads as well as longer texts for websites, blog posts, newsletters and similar).
- Develop brand messaging and create copy for marketing projects and campaigns.
- Writing clear and error-free content for websites, newsletters and similar in line with our clients' tone of voice.
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved.
- Quickly understand the client's brand voice, messaging and target audience.
- Work close with designers so that the copy and design are balanced.
- Working on client briefs, to edit and modify copy to meet their expectations.
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Are native Swedish or English (native Swedes must also have strong English writing skills)
- Have 3-5+ years of copywriting experience from agency, inhouse or freelance.
- Track record of producing copy for a variety of channels/mediums.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to produce high-quality work.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive outlook in complex, fast-paced, and stressful situations.
- Ability to quickly learn the process and work with several projects with great detail.
- High level of knowledge and craftsmanship.
- Curious and interested in how design and copy work together.
- Bias for action, hard-working, proactive, client-centric, and execution driven.
At Klingit, we value “Grow as you go.” We believe in hiring curious, smart people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Learn about life at Klingit and our global benefits.
Here at Klingit, we are driven by creating more equal opportunities for creatives all over the world. By joining Klingit, you will be part of the journey to create something new in the agency world and to be able to make an impact. We can offer you:
- Being part of a fun, supportive, and close-knit team.
- Being part of a creative team with top developers and designers all over the world.
- Be involved in key client projects from day one.
- A steep learning curve and opportunities for development and growth
Want to know more?
Meet the team https://www.instagram.com/klingitdotcom/?hl=en
Check what we’ve done: https://klingit.com/se/portfolio/
Klingits recruitment process:
If this is a match and you want to join us on our exciting journey, please share your CV/Portfolio or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
In the next stage, we will schedule a short call where we can get to know each other a bit more. As we at Klingit, believe in talent, potential, and skills rather than focus on what schools a person has gone to, assessments are an important part of our process and ensure a fair process with less bias. After the initial assessment that consists of a personality and logic ability test and a short writing case, the next step will be an interview with our some of the people you will work with.
Are you curious and want to understand more about Klingit and what we are building, please watch the introduction video by one of our founders, Teddy Wold, here.
We move fast, so please send your application today and we look forward to hearing from you!