Klingit is a fast-growing creative tech scale-up that offers a modern, scalable and easy way for companies to get good design and web development done. With our innovative model, Klingit has grown rapidly and today serves over 100 clients with a team of 50+ talented people worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing international scale-up that challenges the traditional design agency model and creates a global home for ambitious creatives where creativity has no limitations?
The role as Lead Copywriter is a new role here at Klingit. We have seen an increase in demand from our clients to get support with copywriting and this is where you come in. Working close with our clients, Project Managers and Designers, you will help our client's messages come across, write copy and come up with ideas and concepts for ads and campaigns. The projects will span from building communication platforms incl. mission and vision statements and tone of voice together with clients, to ad copy for various social media channels and blog posts etc. We have exciting clients in many industries, from fashion, financial services, to retail and tech start-ups so the work will vary meaning you will never have a boring day. You will also play a vital role in shaping the voice and writing copy for our own Klingit brand, marketing and work closely with our CMO. You will be part of our creative team and be involved in several client projects at the same time.
As copy is a new service offering at Klingit, you will also have an impact in shaping our client offering in this area and potentially if it grows, build a team around it. The role will offer opportunity for a steep learning curve, development and being part of building something new.
What you'll do
Ideal for an ambitious individual, this position involves:
- Writing clear, compelling copy for various mediums (a mix of both concepts and ads as well as longer texts for website).
- Writing copy for blog posts, newsletters, conducting research and interviews.
- Working with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns.
- Writing clear and error-free content for websites that reflect the company’s voice.
- Meeting with clients to quickly understand their message, brand voice, and target audience.
- Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for clients and carrying out projects once they are approved.
- Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts.
- Collaborating with design and marketing teams to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
- Work close with designers so that the copy and design are balanced.
- Working on client briefs, to edit and modify the copy to meet their content expectations.
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Are native Swedish, but also have strong English writing skills.
- Are based in Stockholm and want to have a full-time position.
- Have 5+ years of copywriting experience from an agency, freelance or similar.
- Have experience with SEO.
- Collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to produce high-quality work.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive outlook in complex, fast-paced, and stressful situations.
- Ability to quickly learn the process and work with several projects with great detail.
- High level of knowledge and craftsmanship.
- Curious and interested in how design and copy work together.
- Bias for action, hard-working, proactive, client-centric, and execution driven.
- BSc/BA in copywriting, marketing, journalism, or related field.
At Klingit, we value “Grow as you go.” We believe in hiring curious, smart people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Learn about life at Klingit and our global benefits.
Here at Klingit, we are driven by creating more equal opportunities for creatives all over the world. By joining Klingit, you will be part of the journey to create something new in the agency world and to be able to make an impact. We can offer you:
- Being part of a fun, supportive, and close-knit team.
- Being part of a creative team with top developers and designers all over the world.
- Be involved in key client projects from day one.
- A steep learning curve and opportunities for development and growth
Want to know more?
Meet the team https://www.instagram.com/klingitdotcom/?hl=en
Check what we’ve done: https://klingit.com/se/portfolio/
Klingits recruitment process:
If this is a match and you want to join us on our exciting journey, please share your CV/Portfolio or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
In the next stage, we will schedule a short call where we can get to know each other a bit more. As we at Klingit, believe in talent, potential, and skills rather than focus on what schools a person has gone to, assessments is an important part of our process and ensure a fair process with less bias. After the initial assessment that consists of a personality and logic ability test and a short writing case, the next step will be an interview with our some of the people you will work with.
Are you curious and want to understand more about Klingit and what we are building, please see the introduction video, by one of our founders, Teddy Wold, here.
We move fast, so please send your application today and we look forward to hearing from you!