We are building a global home for ambitious creatives. Do you want to join?
Klingit is a fast-growing creative tech scale-up that offers a modern, scalable and easy way for companies to get good design and web development done. With our innovative model, Klingit has grown rapidly and today serves over 100 clients with a team of 50+ talented people worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing international scale-up that challenges the traditional design agency model and creates a global home for ambitious creatives where creativity has no limitations?
As an illustrator at Klingit you will work closely with our project managers and designers on a number of different clients from various industries. The role is a full time position on a contractor basis.
What you’ll do
- Creating custom illustrations for numerous different clients.
- Preparing and designing rough draft illustrations according to client specifications.
- Combining hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations
- Develop creative ideas and concepts that show insight and innovation.
- Research clients and their commercial environment, objectives and the subjects at hand.
- Work with a team of designers from all around the world on exciting projects.
- Develop skills in new areas of design that interest you.
- Enhancing the design concept using a wide range of colors and graphics.
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Bachelor's degree in fine arts.
- Portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Prior work experience as an Illustrator, graphic designer, or similar. with great skills in implementing typography.
- A thoughtful designer who can think systematically and implement visually to bring a vision to life.
- An excellent teammate, communicator and facilitator.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts, and can gather alignment across cross-functional teams, while considering feedback.
- BA or higher within Design, Creative, Comms, or similar.
- Excellent skills within Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Resourceful and a problem solver.
- Several years experience from a creative agency or freelancing background.
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to quickly learn processes and multitask with great detail.
- Your portfolio demonstrates your experience in shipping beautiful and functional products.
- Bringing delight, fun, and humanity to remote work.
- Have a fast and reliable internet connection.
At Klingit , we value “Grow as you go.” We believe in hiring curious, smart people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Learn about life at Klingit and our global benefits
Here at Klingit, we believe that good quality design and development is the key to success in any business and we are driven by creating more equal opportunities for creatives all over the world. By joining Klingit, you will be part of the journey to create something new in the agency world and to be able to make an impact.
- Working remotely is in our DNA. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are located or from where you join us. You’ll be supported to do your best work remotely.
- Being part of a fun, supportive and close-knit team.
- Being part of our talented creative team with top developers and designers all over the world.
- Be involved in key client projects from day one.
- A steep learning curve and opportunities for development and growth.
Find out more:
Meet the team https://www.instagram.com/klingitdotcom/?hl=en
Check what we’ve done: https://klingit.com/se/portfolio/
Klingits recruitment process
If this is a match and you want to join us on our exciting journey, please share your CV/Portfolio or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
In the next stage, we will send you a designer skills assessment to complete. The assessment takes around 45-60 minutes to complete and is designed both for us to get to know you and also to give you an understanding of what the work could look like.
At Klingit, we believe in talent, potential, and skills rather than focus on what schools a person has gone to or where they live. Assessments are therefore an important part of our process and ensure a fair process with less bias. After the initial assessment, the next step will be an interview with one of our recruiters followed by a case.
If you succeed with the case, there will be a final interview with a designer and project manager followed by us taking a few references. After that, you will get an offer to be part of a global team of top designers working with leading brands.
Are you curious and want to understand more about Klingit and what we are building, please see the introduction video, by one of our founders, Teddy Wold, here.
We move fast, so please send your application today!
We look forward to hearing from you!