Klingit is a fast-growing creative tech scale-up that offers a modern, scalable and easy way for companies to get help with design, social media marketing, and web development. With our innovative model, Klingit has grown rapidly and today serves over 100 clients with a team of 50+ talented people worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing international scale-up that challenges the traditional design agency model?
Are you a talented Motion Designer looking for an exciting and fast-paced role that lets you hone your skills and gives you the opportunity for growth? Want to work at a pioneering company set to change the way the design industry works? We might just have the perfect role for you.
Klingit is an innovative global design platform looking for an experienced Motion Designer to join our fast-growing team.
About the Role
Ideal for an ambitious individual, this position involves:
- Creating attention-grabbing motion graphics for multiple clients around the world
- Creating a broad range of high-quality motion graphics including animated design, videos and web and app products
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs, deliver on each individual brief and help them to achieve their goals
- Working as part of a dedicated account team
- Collaborating with various stakeholders all over the world including clients, developers, designers, directors and project managers
- Delivering a large number of challenging projects on time and within budget
- A minimum of forty hours per week, with some weeks requiring weekend work
- Are a highly talented and experienced motion designer with an impressive portfolio
- Have excellent animation and video production skills, particularly in Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- Have a strong understanding of the craft and an ability to deliver premium quality design
- Have a BA or higher in Design, Creative, Comms or other relevant field
- Have experience working in and advancing in a top-tier creative agency
- Can learn new processes quickly
- Are highly capable of multitasking and delivering projects to the highest possible standards, on time and within budget
- Have exceptional English language skills, including both written and verbal
- Are driven by results, hard-working and great at taking initiative
- Have a fast and reliable internet connection
- Are available to work a minimum forty hours per week and prepared to work occasional weekends.
Here at Klingit we believe that good quality design is the key to success in any business, and we are doing things differently to make good quality design accessible to every business. Through our user-friendly platform, we connect businesses to first-class designers all around the world, making high-quality bespoke design accessible, easy, fast, and affordable to businesses of any size.
Our team is dedicated and hard-working, and eager to make a difference. We are outside-the-box thinkers, open to new ideas, and constantly searching for ways to improve our offering.
When you join Klingit as a Motion Designer, you’ll:
- Join a fun, supportive, and close-knit team
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world in whichever time zone suits you
- Be involved in key projects right from the get-go
- Have the opportunity for career development and growth as well as ongoing training, including the opportunity to learn other creative skills such as motion graphics and UI/UX design, as well as account management and leadership
Why join Klingit?
Here at Klingit, we believe that good quality design and development is the key to success in any business and we are driven by creating more equal opportunities for creatives all over the world. By joining Klingit, you will be part of the journey to create something new in the agency world and to be able to make an impact.
We can offer you:
Being part of a fun, supportive and close-knit team.
Being part of our talented creative team with top developers and designers all over the world.
Be involved in key client projects from day one.
A steep learning curve and opportunities for development and growth.
Klingits recruitment process:
If this is a match and you want to join us on our exciting journey, please share your CV/Portfolio or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
In the next stage, we will send you a designer skills assessment to complete. The assessment takes around 45-60 minutes to complete and is designed both for us to get to know you and also to give you an understanding of what the work could look like.
At Klingit, we believe in talent, potential, and skills rather than focus on what schools a person has gone to or where they live. Assessments are therefore an important part of our process and ensure a fair process with less bias. After the initial assessment, the next step will be an interview with one of our recruiters followed by a case.
If you succeed with the case, there will be a final interview with a designer and project manager followed by us taking a few references. After that, you will get an offer to be part of a global team of top designers working with leading brands.
Are you curious and want to understand more about Klingit and what we are building, please see the introduction video, by one of our founders, Teddy Wold, here.
We move fast, so please send your application today!
We look forward to hearing from you!