We are building a global home for ambitious creatives. Do you want to join?
Klingit is a fast-growing creative tech scale-up that offers a modern, scalable and easy way for companies to get good design and web development done. With our innovative model, Klingit has grown rapidly and today serves over 100 clients with a team of 50+ talented people worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing international scale-up that challenges the traditional design agency model and creates a global home for ambitious creatives where creativity has no limitations?
As a Motion Graphics Designer at Klingit you will work closely with our project managers and designers on a number of different clients from various industries. You will produce motion graphics for various media, working with everything from layout design and artwork to final animation. The role is a full time position on a contractor basis.
What you’ll do
- Creating attention-grabbing motion graphics for multiple clients around the world.
- You should be able to create illustrations, designs, and other artwork used in marketing materials such as brochures, flyers, and advertisements.
- Creating a broad range of high-quality motion graphics including animated design, videos, and web and app products.
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs, deliver on each brief, and help them to achieve their goals.
- Collaborating with various stakeholders all over the world including clients, developers, designers, and project managers.
- Delivering a large number of challenging projects on time and within budget.
- You will be required to work a minimum of forty hours per week.
We’d love to hear from you if you
- Have a highly talented and experienced motion designer with an impressive portfolio.
- Have excellent animation and video production skills, particularly in Adobe After Effects and Premiere.
- Have experience in Illustration.
- Have a strong understanding of the craft and an ability to deliver premium quality design.
- Have a BA or higher in Design, Creative, Comms, or another relevant field.
- Have experience working in and advancing in a top-tier creative agency.
- Can learn new processes quickly.
- Are highly capable of multitasking and delivering projects to the highest possible standards, on time, and within budget.
- Have exceptional English language skills, including both written and verbal.
- Are driven by results, hard-working, and great at taking initiative.
- Have a fast and reliable internet connection.
At Klingit, we value “Grow as you go.” We believe in hiring curious, smart people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Learn about life at Klingit and our global benefits.
Here at Klingit, we believe that good quality design and development is the key to success in any business and we are driven by creating more equal opportunities for creatives all over the world. By joining Klingit, you will be part of the journey to create something new in the agency world and to be able to make an impact.
- Working remotely is in our DNA. It doesn’t matter where in the world you are located or from where you join us. You’ll be supported to do your best work remotely.
- Being part of a fun, supportive, and close-knit team.
- Being part of our talented creative team with top developers and designers all over the world.
- Be involved in key client projects from day one.
- A steep learning curve and opportunities for development and growth.
Find out more
Meet the team https://www.instagram.com/klingitdotcom/?hl=en
Check what we’ve done: https://klingit.com/se/portfolio/
Klingits recruitment process
If this is a match and you want to join us on our exciting journey, please share your CV/Portfolio or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
In the next stage, we will send you a designer skills assessment to complete. The assessment takes around 45-60 minutes to complete and is designed both for us to get to know you and also to give you an understanding of what the work could look like.
At Klingit, we believe in talent, potential, and skills rather than focus on what schools a person has gone to or where they live. Assessments are therefore an important part of our process and ensure a fair process with less bias. After the initial assessment, the next step will be an interview with one of our recruiters followed by a case.
If you succeed with the case, there will be a final interview with a designer and project manager followed by us taking a few references. After that, you will get an offer to be part of a global team of top designers working with leading brands.
Are you curious and want to understand more about Klingit and what we are building, please see the introduction video, by one of our founders, Teddy Wold, here.
We move fast, so please send your application today!
We look forward to hearing from you!