Klingit is a fast-growing creative tech scale-up that offers a modern, scalable and easy way for companies to get help with design, social media marketing, and web development. With our innovative model, Klingit has grown rapidly and today serves over 100 clients with a team of 50+ talented people worldwide.
Do you want to be part of a fast-growing international scale-up that challenges the traditional design agency model?
Are you a talented Vue developer looking for an exciting and fast-paced role that lets you hone your skills and gives you the opportunity for growth? Want to work at a pioneering company set to change the way the design industry works? We might just have the perfect role for you.
Klingit is an innovative global design platform looking for an experienced Vue developer to join our fast-growing team.
You will be a part of our dev team, creating a platform that is changing the way the design industry works. By joining us you will be an early member of the team and help us explore the road ahead while walking on it.
Seeing as we are still in the starting blocks of our journey, you have a great chance to have a big impact on our way of doing things. But as always, with great power comes great responsibility. We are a quick-paced team with an agile workflow, trying to keep the path from idea to implementation as short as possible.
We are nothing without our users and in your role as a Vue developer at Tlingit, you will be responsible for making sure they get to see us at our best by delivering a user experience that shines.
Currently, we have an MVC-based platform written in Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL in the back and Vue.js in the front, all running on Amazon Web Services.
- Develop user-facing features by bringing UI/UX designs into life
- Optimize our frontend for maximum speed and usability
- Build robust, safe, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Get things done
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Well-versed in modern web development, HTML, and CSS
- Experience in using Git
- Structured problem-solving skills with the ability to see where there’s room for time-saving simplifications
- Team player that put others’ success before their own
- Used to take responsibility for their work but at the same time be able to see to the needs of the team
- Fluent in English
Nice to haves
- AWS or similar cloud solution experience
- Experience in backend development, preferably Ruby on Rails and PostgreSQL
- Familiar with agile development methods like Scrum, Kanban, or similar
- Experience with working close to expertise in UX/UI development
- Swedish skills (no requirement)
Here at Klingit, we believe that good quality design is the key to success in any business, and we are doing things differently to make good quality design accessible to every business. Through our user-friendly platform, we connect businesses to first-class designers all around the world, making high-quality bespoke design accessible, easy, fast, and affordable to businesses of any size.
Our team is dedicated, hard-working, and eager to make a difference. We are outside-the-box thinkers, open to new ideas, and constantly searching for ways to improve our offering.
When you join Klingit as a Vue Developer, you’ll:
- Join a fun, supportive, and close-knit team
- Receive a competitive salary
- Be involved in key projects right from the get-go
- Have the opportunity for career development and growth
Please see the introduction video, by our founder, Teddy Wold, here.
We move fast, so please send your application today!