Looking for a role that lets you take control and manage effective creative strategies for companies all over the world? Want to work at a pioneering company set to change the way the design industry works? If you're an experienced Creative Project Manager with an impressive track record, we want to hear from you.
Klingit is an innovative global design platform looking for an experienced Creative Project Manager to take charge of our clients’ campaigns.
About the Role
This fast-paced leadership role involves:
- Managing a minimum of twenty challenging creative projects at any given time
- Managing these projects at every step of the way
- Working with a large number of clients and creators
- Developing and fine-tuning account strategy to ensure your campaigns are best meeting the needs of each client
- Building long-lasting relationships with these clients
- Developing a strong understanding of each client’s brand and vision in order to help them achieve their goals
- Liaising directly with clients to guide and clarify their needs, ensuring that each brief is as clear and concise as possible
- Delivering high quality work that reflects the Klingit brand
- Collaborating with various creative professionals and working closely with Klingit designers, sales reps and customer support reps all over the world
- Briefing, managing and motivating designers or design team
- Budgeting, planning and coordinating projects and ensuring clients’ expectations are met by every member of your team
- Have at least three years of experience in Project Management or Account Management in a creative industry
- Are highly passionate about creative strategy and possess a strong understanding of how creative work can solve business problems
- Have experience collaborating with creative professionals on all campaign elements including concept, copy and design
- Have exceptional English skills, both written and verbal, and are confident communicating with people of all levels
- Have excellent leadership skills, and are kind, approachable and available for your team members
- Have a strong understanding of design and the design industry
- Have excellent analytical abilities as well as the ability to think creatively
- Can work independently, make effective decisions and take accountability
- Are adept at working directly with and building rapport with clients and take a customer-focused approach
- Run a very tight ship thanks to your stellar organisational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines as well as the expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Are highly motivated, driven by results and ready to hit the ground running and take charge of this fast-paced role
We want to hear from you.
Here at Klingit we believe that good quality design is the key to success in any business, and we are doing things differently to make good quality design accessible to every business. Through our user-friendly platform, we connect businesses to first-class designers all around the world, making high-quality bespoke design accessible, easy, fast and affordable to businesses of any size.
Our team is dedicated, hard-working and eager to make a difference. We are outside-the-box thinkers, open to new ideas and constantly searching for ways to improve our offering.
When you join Klingit, you’ll:
- Join a global community of likeminded creatives who are eager to hear your ideas and let you help shape the future of our company
- Enjoy the flexibility of working from anywhere in the world in whichever time zone suits you
- Receive a generous salary with potential for increased earnings in the future
- Have the opportunity for career development and growth
Sound good? Apply now